Thursday, April 05, 2007

so good it'll make your tail curl


my brother wants to know, "what's the prize if i win the mixtape thing?" well, i guess i didn't think about anyone actually trying to win, but it would be nice to give a token of thanks to maybe a usually-reserved reader, who comes out of the woodwork and surprises me in a stellar way. yeah, stellar...

so, a token is exactly what you'll win -- an invitation token to mega file-sharing community OiNK. they're a pretty strict crowd, in that you have to maintain an approved ratio of uploaded music to downloaded, and i won't actually have an invite to give until i hit some golden number -- but i'm working on it. so what you'll win is a promise of invitation. jeff even suggested i fashion a certificate in-lieu-of, which i just might do. :)

good luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger tuuthman said...

...don't even make me bust out the "Golden Ticket" song...(you know I can dance just like Grandpa Joe)...and yes, I'm working on a mix tape...in my head...for Laura...

10:11 PM  
Blogger doc said...

full of stuff she'd like? :)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home