Thursday, February 15, 2007

RE: Greetings from Becky (Harbaugh) Wright

>  Sent: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:24:23 -0600
>  Subject: Fwd: Retirement

>  I hope this finds you well and still making music!

>  Mrs. Freese is retiring this year and as a surprise to her, we are
>  putting together a book of “musical” memories. I hope you might
>  take time to write a memory or a good wish – even a photo – and
>  return to me at THS, 815 Springfield Road, Taylorville, IL 62568
>  or rwright@taylorvilleschools.com.

>  I want to present the book to her at this year’s production of My
>  Fair Lady, March 30th and 31st.

>  It would be wonderful to see you there! I know it would please
>  Mrs. Freese as well.

>  Hope to hear from you and see you soon!

>  Becky

3 Comments:

Blogger china said...

I worked as a library aide for two weeks my freshman year.

Why did I quit?

Mrs. Wright had me take her mustard-slathered, crumbless, mayo-speckled tray of gluttony back to the cafeteria for her.

EWWWWW.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had more fun in crazy for you than any other musical. i never laughed so hard or cried so much when the curtain fell.

from that point on it just became a series of dissapointments and headaches. late hours, dwindling talent pools...etc. etc. yadayada. you guys were my favorites.

..."and though love may not inspire my lingo, still it's making my heart go bango! bingo!"

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mario said...

As long as we're on the subject of Crazy for You memories: Ryan, I've never been able to successfully explain to someone how much fun I had on our mirror-duet.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home